This recipe seems way too complicated to me, and anyway came out with a distinct tinny flavor from the soda.
It makes one 4x8” pan (divided in half, hence the egg-and-a-half)
- 1.5 C all-purpose flower
- ½ t salt
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t baking powder
- ½ t cinnamon
- 1.5 eggs (I’ve tried with 2..)
- ½ C vegetable oil
- 1 C white sugar
- 1½ T vanilla extract
- 1 C grated zucchini
- Grease and flour pans, preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together
- Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in another bowl.
- Add dry to wet and beat wel.
- Stir in zucchini
- Pour into pans
- Bake 40-60m or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 20m, then remove from pan and allow to cool completely.