Sweet Potato Enchiladas Skillet Casserole
- 1 C arborio rice
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 serrano
- 1 zucchini
- 1 15oz can black beans
- ½ C frozen corn
- 2 chipotle peppers in sauce
- 1 14oz can of diced tomatoes
- 15oz can green chili enchilada sauce or green salsa
- 15oz can red enchilada sauce
- ¼ C water
- 2 oz cream cheese (optional)
- 1 C shredded cheese
- ½ t olive oil
- Sautee sweet potato at high for 5 minutes
- Add zucchini and peppers, sautee a few more minutes
- Reduce to medium, add rice, and cook briefly to coat
- Add the sauces, water, tomatoes, beans, and corn. Mix and bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a simmer.
Simmer 18-20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Add the cream cheese, top with the shredded cheese, and broil until the cheese is bubbly.