One Pot Farmer's Market Pasta
This is from the view from great island, a recipe blog.
It’s been expanded to match a 16oz box of spaghetti.
The notes suggest any vegetables can be substituted, but keep the tomatoes.
- 16oz Spaghetti
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 1 Japanese Eggplant, halved and sliced
- Several stalks of asparagus, in 2-inch lengths
- Several broccoli florets
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 handfuls of greens, nothing too bitter
- 2 T olive oil
- 1⅓ C dry white wine
- 4¾ C water
- 1⅓ T white wine vinegar
- 1⅓ C parmesean or romano
- halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ C shredded basil
- Boil almost everything – veggies and pasta, but not cheese – about 8 minutes or until the pasta is OK.
There will be some liquid left.
- Toss in the cheese and garnish