I made this one up, so it can certainly use some improvement. It’s not terribly sweet, but has a great pumpkiny flavor. I’m thinking this might make a good dessert over biscuits (like peach cobbler). It might also go really well with rice!
- 2 honey mangoes, large dice
- 1 orange, large dice
- 1 T butter
- 1 bottle of Swad mango pulp
- 1/2 t nutmeg
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 3/4 t ginger
- 1/4 t cloves
- 1 package of tofu, cubed
- Heat up the butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat
- Add the mangoes and oranges, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes or until the oranges start to soften
- Add the spices and mango pulp, cover, and continue cooking for another 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick and syrupy, stirring often. Set aside.
- Add some oil to the pan, or to a new pan if you’re into dishwashing. Throw in the tofu, add pepper, and stir-fry until crispy and browned.
- Combine and serve.